Have You Been In A Situation Where You Are Confronted With An Obstacle? What Did You Do To Overcome

Have you been in a situation where you are confronted with an obstacle? What did you do to overcome it?

Answer:

Yes. Positive attitude, priority and faith in God

Explanation:

Yes. I had been in a situation where I was confronted with an obstacle. At times, I experienced hindrances that blocks my activities or plans towards my personal development or progress. Difficulties, challenges and adversities are in various forms. They may  be tangible or intangible but whatever it is, we need to overcome them.

I had been into an obstacle where it really tested my personal faith, priority and my positive outlook in life. Work and family are two important things for me. Distance is one great obstacle in family relationships. Priority in life helped me decide what action to take and so I had to compromise one to satisfy the other. I resigned from my previous work to be together with my family. Prior to my action, I already committed my plans to God.

Accompanied by positive attitude together with my faith in God, I committed all my plans under the care of God, for Him to show me the way and to make ways for me because I know that nothing is impossible with Him and through Him.

Now, I am happy because God gave me a good job (my passion) and at the same I am together with my family.

Overcoming obstacles

brainly.ph/question/13042132

#LETSSTUDY


Comments