Compose Three-Stanza Poem About Your Experiences And Hope This Pandemic. Remember To Use Conjunction

Compose three-stanza poem about your experiences and hope this pandemic. Remember to use conjunctions in your output.

  COVID 19
"The human race shall always overcome,"

See, I am the ultimate test

How well do you work together?

How well coordinated are you?

*

COVID 19 is my name

I know no boundaries or lanes

No celebrity can match my fame

Like a roaring flame I engulf all on my path

The poor and the rich both feel my wrath

*

You have a common enemy in me

So, lower your guns and focus on me

Lower your rank, tribe, ethnicity and focus on me

For cant you see, cant you see?

I know off no hierarchy

My presence brings fear and anarchy

*

I am stronger than Samson

For I break the unbreakable

Ill break your economy

Ill break your faith

But thats only if you let me

For the racism you show only strengthens me

*

You like hiding your identity, then wear a mask

You claim that your hands are clean, then sanitize

For the death I cause is no mans fault but rather my nature

You shall overcome me; its in your blood, its your nature

I am no professor, neither is this a lecture

But only working together can tame my destructive nature

*

As Nations cower in fear

For I grab many victims in a day

For once they see something worse than war

For once they see humanity is worth fighting for

*

What goes up must come down

No authority is higher than me

For I break the laws of traditions

I break the laws of a normal condition

But Ill never break the so-called men

Bend them to their breaking points

Once they kill me, they forget my wrath and once again Ill strike

*

As you suffer because of me

Also try and learn from me and your mistakes

As I go down the books of history

Still theres more to come

Maintain the togetherness

And there will be no harm

Share the little you have

Before I strike and leave you with none

*

The only way to survive me, is by joining heads

Lock your doors for I roam the streets

Stay alert for like an assassin; you never know my target

Comments