I Wish To Ask My Teacher About Sexual And Asexual

I wish to ask my teacher about sexual and asexual

I wish to ask my teacher about sexual and asexual?

The terms sexual and asexual are used to describe a persons sexuality, or lack thereof. Sexuality is primarily concerned with a persons response to sexual experience and how they express themselves as a result. Asexuality is defined as a lack of interest in anything sexual. Anything relating to or involving sex and the creation of an organism through the union of male and female is referred to be sexual. This would include our sexual orientation and sexual practices, as well as anything else linked to sex. Asexuality is characterized as a lack of desire in sex or the absence of visible sex organs yet still capable of reproduction.

What is the importance of sexual and asexual propagation? brainly.ph/question/15432907

#Letsstudy


Comments