Which Of The Following Organisms Reproduce Through Spore Formation?, A. I Only, B. Ii Only, C. I And

Which of the following organisms reproduce through spore formation?

A. I only
B. II only
C. I and II only
D. I, II, III and IV

12. Edmar was asked by his teacher to give examples of organisms that reproduce
through budding. He answered hydra and yeast. Do you think his answer is
correct?

A. Yes, because both do not grow from seeds.
B. No, because yeast reproduce through spore formation.
C. Yes, because both formed as an outgrowth of the parent.
D. No, because hydra reproduce through vegetative propagation.

13. A farmer wants to propagate a good variety of a crop in a way which maintained all
its desirable traits. Which of the following methods should be used?
A. Self-pollination
B. Vegetative propagation
C. Growing seeds produced from this variety
D. Cross-pollinating this crop with another good variety and growing the
seeds resulting from the cross

Answer:

12. C

13. B

Explanation:

correct me if Im wrong


Comments